Information we collect
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. The only cookies that are set by this site are from:
- Google Analytics, which help us understand the way our visitors use our website and improve their experience.
We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting this website and will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. We will not pass the data on to advertising networks or other third parties.
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, and web browsers allow control of cookies through the browser settings. Find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Handle enquiries that you have submitted via forms.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you deliberately send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Changes to the policy
You have the right to ask for any personal information we hold about you. Please let us know if any information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
If you have any questions concerning anything on this page, please contact us.